Over half of the people that use internet use and send email every day. Email marketing is utilized by thousands of businesses of all sizes across the globe. Those who are unfamiliar with this method of advertising may not immediately understand why it is so popular amongst companies in a variety of industries. There are various advantages for which a business use email marketing. Some of them are its simplicity, low cost, easy to track, fast response, global reachability, measurable result, targeted marketing, increases ROI etc.
Many companies send their emails to the opt-in email subscribers. Opt-in email is a commercial email sent to people for web marketing who have specifically signed up to receive it. Several companies gather sign-ups at their own site or through specially-designed banner ads and then sell marketer’s mailing lists of those who have signed up in various interest categories. The marketer sending opt-in email may remind the recipient that they have previously indicated they were interested in receiving such email and that this is not spam. The recipient is given an opportunity to be removed from the mailing list if they so choose.
Tools for email marketing:
- Litmus: Email service Litmus shows you how your email looks in 34 different inboxes, and you don’t have to sign up to see the results. Enter your HTML code and your email address, and Litmus will run the tests and email you when the results are ready.
- MailChimp: MailChimp is an easy to use tool and also a powerful option for those who want to focus on business and e-Commerce rather than just affiliate marketing for earning money in their business.
- Vertical Response: Vertical Response is another email marketing software that you can use that offers some easy to use features and allows a 30 day free trial.
- AWeber: This is internet email marketing software that is very popular among digital marketers who are engaged in serious marketing. This software has evolved to become a very useful tool that helps both the newbies and the pros alike in email marketing.
- Campaigner: Campaigner is a well-designed email marketing service with many advanced features and a generous free trial.
The business owner must take care of some facts while sending emails. Precautions must be taken while sending bulk emails.
It is highly recommended not to purchase email addresses from third parties for they are likely to be from an irrelevant target audience, spam traps or non-existent, and that which result in spamming the recipients. Other precaution to be taken is the content in the email marketing mail must be relevant, fresh, error free and well formatted because content is very much vital in content marketing.
Be an expert in digital marketing with Google certification.
Visit now for details: digital marketing course