has witnessed much growth in 2016 and it is expected to grow even more rapidly within the coming years. The competition in this diverse field will ramp up faster as the customers will be hard to win but easy to lose.
2017 is just around the corner, so it’s the appropriate time to idea for e-commerce marketing trends to help you remain at the top amongst your fierce competitors.
We have covered up 10 E-commerce trends you need to look out for in 2017 to stay ahead and make your win:
1) On Demand, Same Day Delivery will be the Norm
The difference between online and offline shopping will soon be diminished with fast and on-time delivery. On demand delivery is thought to become the standard delivery option in the coming year. Delivery and returns have always been the pain points in online shopping experience. Fast and easy delivery will drastically.
- A Forester reports states, “29% of consumers would be willing to pay extra for same-day delivery.”
- According to Business Insider, “at least 30% of customers are ready to pay more for same-day or scheduled delivery, thus emphasizing on the growing demand for on-demand delivery.”
2) User-generated Content will become more Important
User-generated content plays an essential role in engaging customers towards your brand. It helpsby adding visual content into it. Influencer posts also come under user-generated content and let you communicate your message to the masses. To maintain a long-term relationship with your customer and , marketers need to start using user-generated content.
- trust reviews written by other customers above professionally written marketing content.
- say that UGC is extremely valuable to them when making a purchasing decision…