- Mobile Web is growing 8X faster than the PC-based web.
- 61% marketers use responsive web design as part of their mobile SEO strategy.
- The average user spends up to three hours a day on a mobile device.
- 71% marketers use broad keywords to capture leads at the top of the purchase funnel.
- 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day.
- On smartphones, conversion rates are 15 times higher from search than social.
- Google reports that mobile search volume is up 130% year-over-year.
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit stores within one day.
- 50% of mobile users prefer a mobile browser to a mobile app.
- 38% of consumers are impressed when a local business has a mobile-optimized site.
- Ad CTRs on mobile devices were 37% more than desktop.
- One-half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices.
- Mobile devices tend to autocomplete with shorter tail phrases.
Delhi School of Internet Marketing is India’s Premier Digital Marketing Training Institute delivering training to professionals, entrepreneurs and job-seekers, The institute offers an all-in-one advanced digital marketing course in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune all over India. making individuals learn how to do marketing online.