- 77% of marketers use Experiential Marketing as a vital part of a brand’s advertising strategies.
- 67% of marketers think Experiential Marketing is an effective strategy.
- 58% of the events created had to do with influencer-related experiences.
- 74% of consumers have a better opinion about a brand after an in-person event.
- 70% of users become regular customers after an experiential marketing event.
- 65% of brands say that their event and experiential programs are directly related to sales.
- 98% of users feel more inclined to purchase after attending activation.
- A stunning 11% of brands don’t seem to use social media to complement their in-person efforts.
- 65% of the consumers surveyed said live events helped them have a better understanding of a product or service.
- 71% of consumers share information about their (activation) experience with their peers and family members.
- 62% of brands define a budget for social media efforts to support their events
- 33% of consumers from the above survey said they would take photos or videos during an event.
- 86% of event marketers claimed attendee satisfaction was their gauge of event success.
- Event technology can help increase event attendance by 20%. Increase productivity by 27%, and decrease costs by 20–30%.
Delhi School of Internet Marketing is India’s Premier Digital Marketing Training Institute delivering training to professionals, entrepreneurs and job-seekers, The institute offers an all-in-one advanced digital marketing course in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune all over India. making individuals learn how to do marketing online.